Followers

Translate

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Coffee of the Day - more tea! :) Citrus Thyme -  a flavor I picked up yesterday when visiting Mick and Lauren in Ann Arbor, Michigan at a wonderful tea shop there that we love.  this is an orange blossom, currant, and thyme blend that is so delightful! just so you know, I did have a wonderful coconut hazelnut latte on our way up there to fulfill my coffee quota for the day! grins!

image from The Graphic Fairy

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Even if you aren't in a romantic relationship, know that you are surrounded by so many people who love you for the beautiful person that you are!!! You are important, you are necessary, and you have people who count on YOUR smile each and every day. :)

I am not only working on wedding crafts and projects, as I mentioned in a previous post, but am gathering goodies to get back into my craft room again! wooo hooooo! can't wait to get inky and get into those papers & ribbons & buttons!!!! have so many ideas running through my head.....

take care and see you soon! much love to you!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

oh would like to try coconut hazelnut latte !
Happy Valentine's Day !
hope you will be soon in your craft room!
hugs